What Really Matters?
- 1PeopleAll employees are...
- Treated with respect and dignity.
- Given the opportunity and support to contribute to the business.
- Held to high expectations in their work.
- Considered a part of the team that assures business success.
- 2ProcessesThe processes that make up the “value chain”
- Are the foundation of the business.
- Must operate predictably or the foundation crumbles – quality declines, cost increases.
- Must meet requirements for the business to succeed.
- 3Customers and Suppliers Without them where would you be?
- A relationship based on trust and constant improvement.
- Long-term relationships yield better quality and lower costs.
- Regular communication is critical to resolving tough problems.
- Work together to innovate and delight each other.
- 4Building Knowledge, Asking QuestionsWithout questions, how do we learn?…
Knowledge requires theory and practice.
- Best efforts will not substitute for knowledge. W Edwards Deming
- Today’s knowledge is not sufficient to solve tomorrow’s problems.
- 5Leadership: At all levels of the business, leadersShare a vision for the future…
Putting the success of the business first.
- Acknowledge the contributions by everyone in the organization.
- Realize the importance of sharing business details about success and failures